ClearCorrect aligners are made of a more transparent material that helps you achieve a beautiful, straighter and healthier smile. It is also a simple alternative to traditional orthodontic appliances. ClearCorrect is suitable for patients with crowded teeth, gaps and other bite issues.
Because they are removable and comfortable to wear, ClearCorrect aligners won’t affect your diet and oral care at home while wearing them.
- No wires and metals involved
- Easier to clean
- Allow you to eat any foods you wants
- Provide straighter teeth for a more appealing smile
- Treatment can be finished in as little as six months
- Cost and duration of treatment are comparable
Your dentist will first take an impression of your teeth. He will then create a complete treatment plan. These processes allow you to identify the appearance of your teeth before the orthodontic treatment has started.
Your dentist will provide you a set of aligners, custom-fitted to your teeth every 4 to 6 weeks. The ClearCorrect company manufactures your clear aligners in phases so your dentist can request adjustments any time. For simple cases, the treatment process generally takes six months only.
At Smart Smile Dental, you are just one step away from having the smile you always wanted. Your trusted Deer Park dentist will give you a fully informed idea of all your treatment options, costs and durations.
- FREE ClearCorrect Consultation
- FREE no obligation digital setup including impression, scanning and treatment planning.